Job Category: Order Entry Clerk
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for processing a high volume of incoming orders in a timely and accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Obtain incoming orders and input all necessary information into Company order processing platform.
2. Indentify and flag problem orders for manager review.
3. May follow up with clients on issues and concerns in reference to incoming orders.
4. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Web navigation required. Must have basic knowledge of other Microsoft Suite applications
- Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
- Prior office and administrative assistant experience
- Proficient in Company order processing platform and all internal data applications
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to take direction and guidance from management
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Effective verbal and written communication andinterpersonal skills
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply