Administrative, Event Planning, HR & Recruiting
$15.50- $17/ hour
The Administrative Office houses the Finance, Resource Development, Human Resource, Volunteer Services, Grant Management and Executive offices for Outreach Community Ministries and its divisions: The Outreach Community Center, Wheaton Youth Outreach, Warrenville Youth and Family Services, York Community Resource Center and the Outreach Community Counseling Centers.
The Human Resources Assistant will carry primary responsibility for the planning and logistics for 12+ staff events each year (meetings, trainings, appreciation events).
Other core responsibilities include managing the revision, distribution and tracking of staff performance appraisals; assisting with job description creation and revision; form, document, survey and presentation development; editing and formatting; electronic and physical record management; and assisting with reference collection, candidate testing, interview scheduling, job posting, and new employee paperwork.
The Human Resources Assistant will report to the HR Director and participate as a member of the HR staff team that serves 95 regular staff, 30-40 temporary staff and 35 interns across eleven physical locations.
* A passion for the mission of OCM and strong desire to resource and support staff.
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to build professional relationships and function well in a team environment.
* Advanced skill in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
* Must possess high integrity with the ability to process sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality.
* A commitment to OCM’s Statement of Mission and Faith required.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply