eCommerce, Customer Service
You’re looking for a job, we’re looking for you. That is, as long as you thrive in a fast-moving environment, don’t mind working with and around moving mechanical parts, and are okay with a little noise. Our fulfillment centers are where Amazon orders come to life, where we focus on delighting our customers by delivering smiling boxes filled with everything under the sun.
* Amazon is currently hiring for a weekend part-time shift, 10 hours a day.
* Continue reading, you’re on your way to your new adventure with Amazon.
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Fulfillment center:
* Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
* Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
* Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
* Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
* Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
* Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
* Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
* You’ve got mail. Receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks.
Cozy kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
* Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
* On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
* Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment; special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
* Health care benefits after 90 days
* Employee Assistance Program
* Holiday pay
* Weekly pay schedule
* Employee discount
* We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, click here to learn more
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply