To be discussed.
The Part Time Community Associate (CA) in conjunction with the rest of the centre team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all business centre customer, visitors and prospective clients.
The CA is an extension of our clients business ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while we manage their office needs
Key Areas of Responsibility
* First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service
* Responsible for the day to day running of the centre and providing services including:
* Managing switchboards; handling calls of various internal /external clients as well as various Regus areas of business
* Managing meeting room booking system
* Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs
* Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, set up and queries
* Resetting Meeting Rooms to accommodate bookings
* Administrative tasks- delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies,
* Demonstrate ownership of the centre to ensure the centre is ‘show ready’ at all times-
* Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business centre to include offices, meeting rooms and communal areas
* Contributes to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities to promote Regus products and services
* Duties may vary depending on centre needsClick Here to Apply