Administrative, Virtual Admin, Legal
Equivity is looking for a versatile, part-time virtual paralegal with a wide range of legal experience. If you are an experienced paralegal who is eager to help attorneys in a diverse array of practice areas, are knowledgeable about bookkeeping and billing, and have a willingness to assist non-legal clients with administrative tasks, read on.
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide paralegal, administrative, and marketing support. We have a growing demand for paralegal services and need a virtual paralegal to assist clients on the East Coast. We are therefore looking for a virtual paralegal who can be available to respond to client requests between 9 AM – 6 PM EDT. Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. We are looking for a paralegal who is available to work between 15 and 30 hours per week.
Our clients work in a variety of different jurisdictions and practice areas, so we are looking for a paralegal that not only has background in a diverse array of practices, but who is also not afraid to work in new practice areas or jurisdictions. The right candidate should be detail oriented, proactive, and extremely organized.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a paralegal who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years working as a paralegal
• Strong word processing and proofing skills
• Experience e-filing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience using law firm bookkeeping software for invoicing and timekeeping
• Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday — Friday
• Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
• Quiet location in which to take phone calls
Qualities we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply