Accounting & Finance, Administrative, Customer Service
As a Back Stage Operations Support Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic team where you will support multiple departments, train, mentor other team members, and provide quality internal and external customer service. You’ll be assigned a variety of assignments and will be responsible for researching and troubleshooting issues, based on volumes, business needs and/or priorities.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2020 and #2 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2020. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #9 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Triage, Research, and resolve customer tax notice and payroll inquiries accurately and timely.
- Provide our internal and external customers with a positive service experience.
- Call agencies and IRS to confirm customers account status, balance, and tax rate.
- Review tax notices to verify amounts before processing payments.
- Contact customers to assist with setting expectations and timeframes when business priorities change
- Research and resolve data discrepancies for state and local tax notices.
- Complete EFT registrations to set up companies for electronic payments.
- Research negative wage situations, balance and adjust to correct amounts paid to employees.
- Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the different departments Back Stage supports and the phases of the quarter and year end processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge in 3 or more tasks and/or departments the Back Stage supports.
- Effectively asks the right questions to accurately understand situations.
- Utilize tools and resources to help others and resolve complex situations.
- Comfortable with sharing differing opinions and ideas with all levels.
- Consider relevant information when seeking resolution.
- Understand that different situations may call for different approaches.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Windows and Gmail.
- Meet and/or exceed all performance expectations for BSSR I position.
- Two years of industry experience.
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
Company – Ultimate Software
Website – https://www.ultimatesoftware.com/