Pay: $20 an hour
Full Job Description
POSITION: Operations Coordinator
COMPANY: Heirs Living
REPORTING TO: CEO, Chinedu Akunne
STATUS: Independent Contractor, Part-Time (20 hours per week)
LOCATION: Remote (Must be available during CST Timezone)
START DATE: April
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH April 13, 2021
ABOUT THE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR POSITION
CEO, Chinedu Akunne, of Heirs Living, an on-the-rise short-term housing rental company is on a mission to provide safe, affordable living accommodations to traveling medical professionals. As an educator, he is filled with passion to teach and coach the business of real estate investment to others.
The CEO, Chinedu Akunne, is looking for a part-time Operations Coordinator to join their team as his right-hand administrative operator with an amazing opportunity to grow with the company. This role involves managing the day-to-day business while creating organic relationships through social media reach and podcast management. The successful candidate is customer service driven, an excellent communicator, and has a working knowledge of social media with project management.
This is a remote, part-time independent contractor position starting at 20 hours per week with room to grow.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR HEIRS LIVING IF…
- You are committed to your own personal development & growth and being the best version of yourself.
- You are ambitious.
- Willing to take risks.
- Being organized and systematic is one of your greatest gifts.
- You are an effective communicator – proactive in outreach, professional in delivery.
- You have a positive, high-energy attitude.
- You take pride in your work & take it seriously while still having fun in the day.
- You are intuitive and creative.
- You have impeccable follow-through and always close loops.
- You can figure things out quickly and efficiently, without asking the CEO.
- You are excited to learn more about platforms you are not currently using or limited exposure.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You are able to see a project through from beginning to end.
- You are comfortable with bringing new ideas that contribute to the overall mission of the company.
- You are comfortable scheduling content on social media.
- You pride yourself on being resourceful. Before asking a question, you naturally look for ways to find the answer independently.
- You are a self-starter, eager to take initiative and anticipate needs.
- Daily calendar management for the CEO, team, and vendors.
- Daily inbox management.
- Act as liaison between CEO and team/vendors.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
- Manage team, vendor, and property management communications.
- Responding to podcast interview invites & coordinate scheduling.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with customers.
- Be available for evening camera checks.
- Inventory management.
- Pay invoices as needed.
- Provide logistic support (ie check rental cameras, door codes, and room temperatures at required times).
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Establish processes and create standard operating procedures.
- Streamline customer review process by reviewing all feedback (positive and negative) from our customers.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
Social Media + Outreach
- Social media content: Create, plan, schedule, and post for multiple channels.
- Create social media images using Canva.
- Increase social presence.
- Seek and schedule guests for “Immigrant Investor Show” podcast.
- Pitch Chinedu as a guest on other podcasts.
- Podcast management.
ABOUT HEIRS LIVING
Chinedu Akunne, CEO of Heirs Living, is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who is dedicated to impacting other like-minded entrepreneurs through his work as a motivational speaker and a real-estate educator.
Heirs Living consists of three components: 1) Long-term rental, 2) Short-term rental and 3) Education. As a Real Estate investor, Chinedu acquires rental units, long-term and short-term, as a means for passive income. As an educator, he teaches others how to improve their income through real estate investments. He has created a podcast (Immigrant Investor Show) that condenses all of his experiences over the years of real estate investing where he showcases other immigrant rockstars.
APPLY prior to April 13, 2021.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Company – Heirs Living
Website: https://www.heirsliving.com/Click Here to Apply