Full Job Description
Every firm has a culture – the values, beliefs, methodology, attitudes and standards that reflect an organization’s DNA. But the truly inspiring firms – the game-changers, the industry leaders and the disruptors – have cultures that propel them to innovate and stand out. At Brown Advisory, we aim to be one of those inspired firms. Over the years, we have purposefully built and nurtured our client-first culture.
Brown Advisory is an independent investment management firm committed to delivering a combination of first-class performance, strategic advice and the highest level of client service with offices in Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Carolinas, Delaware, London, New York, Virginia and Washington, D.C. The firm’s institutional and private clients are based in 50 states and more than 37 countries and territories and are served by over 650 colleagues worldwide, all of whom are equity owners of the firm.
Brown Advisory is seeking motivated, team-oriented students to participate in an eight-week spring Operations Student – Analyst program. This year, the program will be 100% remote and will run from March 8 – April 30, 2021. Designed to be an entrepreneurial, project- based program, analysts have the opportunity to gain exposure to all sides of our business operations, including:
- Account onboarding & funding
- Cash movement
- Asset valuation
- Trading operations
- Client reporting
- Business intelligence
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree with a graduation date between May 2021 and May 2022.
- You have a balanced resume with a demonstrated record of achievement, such as extracurricular activities or leadership roles.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset as well as the ability to proactively identify, execute, and manage projects of interest.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- You are analytical, adaptive, a leader yet team player, as well as a multi-tasker.
- You are able to work remotely for up to 15 hours per week, during the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- You have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
The application deadline is December 23rd. We will review all applications and provide status updates by early January 2021.
Brown Advisory is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Company – Brown Advisory
Website – https://www.brownadvisory.com/