Job Category: Researcher/Writer
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
Wonder (askwonder.com) is a personal research assistant, helping people save time by getting detailed answers and resources delivered to their inboxes by a trusted network of researchers.
We are looking for freelance researchers to join Wonder’s research network. You’ll work from home, getting paid to do research while learning about new topics and gaining real-life business skills. You can set your own schedule, you get paid for each research request that you complete and researchers can earn up to $15-$25/hour. You have full control over which research requests you want to work on.
Clients typically ask questions focused on business, marketing, technology and more. Here are some examples:
- What are the economics of Valentine’s Day?
- Why would AOL or Verizon be interested in a strategic investment in the start-up Rollout.io?
- What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
- What’s the market landscape for teacher training in Egypt?
- Earn money working from anywhere
Sharpen your analytical skills and build up your resume
- Research in your free time and as often as you’d like
- Network with peers in a global community of independent researchers
- Learn about new industries and access a growing database of original research
You can read more about the researcher role and apply at askwonder.com/rr/fj-researcher. (You’ll also be able to access our FAQs after filling out the brief registration form on that page)
(Please note: Applications from candidates located in CA, NY, MA are not currently being accepted for this position, however, applicants from those states are still welcome to apply as we will keep their information on file should the location regulations change.)
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply