Research, Merchandising, Digital Marketing
Cozymeal is the #1 online marketplace connecting consumers to world-class culinary experiences. Our platform features experiences in over 60+ cities in the U.S and Canada and guests come to us to book everything from cooking classes to corporate team building events. Cozymeal is used by consumers as well as some of the world’s top companies and the experiences on Cozymeal have been featured in leading publications such as the Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Fast Company and Thrillist.
About the Role:
We are looking for a top notch Online Merchant / Online Buyer to drive the growth of Cozymeal’s on our new eCommerce Shop (debuting in Fall 2020). This role is open to all candidates across the US and we are looking to hire someone long-term and provide the individual with clear growth opportunities within the organization. Looking for someone with 2 – 4 years of experience for a 3-6 month contract (this position will likely become a permanent position for the ideal candidate).
The ideal candidate is a results-driven performance marketer and truly enjoys creatively driving projects from idea to implementation, working with numbers, large volumes of data, is a natural problem-solver. The candidate has deep experience in at least several (if not all) of these areas: online buyer, online merchant, category planner, assortment planning, inventory management, etc
- Curate new products for the site – research google / amazon to find products, attend tradeshows (when travel is safe again), contact vendors and establish accounts with us.
- Maintain an acute awareness of the business context; including customer intent, competitive pressures, and internal variables (i.e. Merchandise objectives, pricing, site performance, customer experience, etc.).
- Looking at the taxonomy on the website and make sure it makes sense.
- Leverage web analytics to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content, such as navigation, categories, product pages, featured placements (including promotions/sales, recommendations) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Drive improvement in the performance of the site and help drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the shopping experience.
- Collaborate with Merchants and Marketing to support strategies for all online marketing channels to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for working with the creative team to represent product, brand and intention.
- Ensure that all merchandising, marketing and promotional deadlines are met.
- Work with content development team to create product content and product reviews.
- Forecast inventory and sales demand for vendors.
- Merchandising: 2 years (Required)
- Analytics: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Taxonomy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Experience / desire to work in entrepreneurial environment (under 50 employees)
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay based on results
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Company – Cozymeal
Website – https://www.cozymeal.com/