Communications, Internet & Ecommerce, Social Media, Marketing, Online Marketing, Writing
This will be a minimum 2-month project requiring a commitment of approximately 10 hours per week (approximately 2 hours per day). You must be available for at least one half-hour meeting per week during Pacific Time zone business hours, and for at least one hour per day (Monday – Friday) to respond to social media inquiries.
Are you looking for a part-time marketing opportunity working with an established North American tech company?
Globalme is a language and technology company; featured for the fifth year in a row in Business in Vancouver’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies in BC. We offer localization, data collection, and testing services for emerging technologies.
The role will involve community management, social media, and content creation for our crowdsourcing mobile app, Robson.
- Community Management: Provide community support by replying to social media comments, direct messages, and app reviews.
- Social Media: Write copy and create basic graphics for social media ads and organic posts to help recruit app users.
- Content Creation & Management: Support content development for website landing pages, blog posts, FAQs, email campaigns, and support materials.
- Exceptional English writing skills
- Demonstrated experience executing social media campaigns
- Customer service experience
- Basic social media design skills (e.g. Canva)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and experience with a CMS
- Basic knowledge of SEM and SEO best practices
- Social media savvy: Social media comes naturally to you and you understand how to write for an online audience
- Strong communication skills: You are able to easily build strong relationships with an audience thanks to your written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding creativity: You like to challenge the status quo, you strive to adopt new technology and readily embrace change
- Attention to detail: You have a keen editing eye when it comes to proofreading content or evaluating graphic design
- An appreciation for feedback: You appreciate being challenged and you’re good at dealing with high-pressure situations
- The ability to meet deadlines: This role will involve frequent tasks with fairly quick turnaround times
Company – Globalme Localization
Website – https://www.globalme.net/Click Here to Apply