ESL Teaching, Tutoring
Seeking Teachers for a Powerful Online ESL Platform that Builds Global Community!
WORKING FOR CRICKET MEDIA
Cricket Media is a global education and technology company with over 40 years of experience creating high-quality print and multi-media products for children, families, mentors, teachers, and partners. Led by our 11 award-winning children’s magazines and our customizable, collaborative learning platforms, we are committed to creating and supporting innovative learning experiences that help children safely explore and engage with their expanding world.
BECOME AN ONLINE EDUCATOR
Cricket Media is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S.-based educators as ESL/EFL teachers for a new online ESL platform called NeuABC. NeuABC is designed to help Chinese primary students, ages 5-12, learn conversational English through a 1:1 match with a teacher at a native-like English fluency level.
Our remote teachers teach online ESL lessons as independent contractors from any US location of their choice. Teachers typically work at least 7 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. Our students, ages 5-12, are excited to practice conversational English with their teachers in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
WELCOME TO HAPPY NEUABC!
You’ll be working on a dynamic and innovative new education technology platform with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals supply everything you need to teach on the platform starting with hands-on platform training. For each session you receive detailed lesson plans, teaching tips and audio/video resources. Our platform also provides integrated scheduling tools and tech support.
* Experience working with children, in person or online, ages 5-12
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* At least 7 hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.-Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.)
* Native speakers of North American English living in the U.S.
* Access to high speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images.
* Prior 1:1 tutoring experience
* Experience teaching English as a second language or English as a Foreign Language
* TESOL Certificate or MA in Education
* Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as Classin, Zoom, Skype, etc.