This job is being posted on behalf of Nicole Caillier (www.nicolecaillier.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Nicole R. Caillier is an entrepreneur, consultant, speaker, author, and business strategist. She is the owner and founder of the Robinson Success Systems, which trains entrepreneurs to succeed in the healthcare staffing industry. They currently work with entrepreneurs on 3 learning tracks to include launching, growing, and thriving in the healthcare staffing industry.
We’re seeking a diligent Online Business Manager who can successfully oversee the online arm of the business and help keep the team organized, manage the day to day operations and metrics, and coordinate program dates/times.
We’re looking for someone to become the bridge between the vision and things actually getting done! You’ll be responsible for operational efficiency and the ultimate gatekeeper, allowing Nicole to stay present and focused in her zone of genius!
As the Online Business Manager, you’ll be a key part of the team and should be someone who can share ideas for growth and can execute, coordinate, and delegate to ensure projects are managed properly. You must be able to work well independently, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and be able to make critical decisions.
The successful candidate must possess the following experience/qualities:
- go-getter and self-starter!
- excellent communication skills (clear and concise written and verbal communication)
- exceptionally organized with extreme attention to detail
- conscientious with the ability to oversee teams and projects efficiently
- skilled in creating efficient digital systems/processes
- working knowledge of social media management
- experience managing a busy calendar and email inbox.
Technical skills required:
- Microsoft Office
Knowledge of these tools is not required but very helpful!
- This position is a contractor (1099) position.
- You must have at least two years of Administrative Assistant experience (in a remote environment preferred).
- The position will start out with 20-25 hours per week and will very likely grow to 40 hours within 90 days.
- Flexible working hours between 9 am and 3 pm. Must be able to attend a weekly team meeting and be able to check email in the morning. On rare occasions, you may be needed on weekends (with ample notice).
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Nicole Caillier or the Robinson Success System directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Nicole Caillier – Online Business Manager position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there! I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think you are a great fit for this position, including your experience providing remote support, and the type of tasks you performed. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience overseeing operations, coordinating with teams, and managing projects. Please individually rate your level of experience from 0-10 (10 being advance) using Webmail, Microsoft Office, Slack, WordPress, and Quickbooks. (red font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Please let us if you are/are not currently working, what your availability is throughout the day Monday-Friday, and where you see yourself in three years. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: Please explain why you’d like to work for Nicole Caillier, why you would be a great addition to this passionate team, and describe yourself in two words. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- A closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number, and LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Company – Profit Factory