To be discussed.
The Center for Excellence in Higher Education (CEHE) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. CEHE operates degree-granting career colleges throughout the western United States and online. The college brands include Stevens-Henager Colleges in Utah and Idaho; CollegeAmerica in Colorado, Arizona, and Wyoming; California College San Diego, and Independence University (online platform). All of the colleges are accredited by ACCSC, a national accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The colleges offer degree programs from the Associate’s level through the Master’s level in variety of disciplines including: Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Business/Accounting, Medical Specialties, Nursing, and Healthcare. CEHE is an at-will employer.
This position will be responsible for Coordinating the Graduation and Employment Re-Entry effort for Independence University Graphic Arts students.
– Responsible for coordinating the Graduation and Employment re-entry effort for Independence University Graphic Arts students
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
– Excellent communication skills working with past students and getting those student processed with our Re-Entry team
– Prepare, maintain and update excel reports on a daily basis.
– Prepare and print a variety of monthly reporting items, including, but not limited to, budget documents, and planning documents
– Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
– Other duties as assigned
– Previous work experience with Admissions and/or Re-Entry students
– Excellent customer service skills
– Must have knowledge of complete Microsoft Office Software
This specification is intended to indicate management’s designation of the position’s essential functions, which include the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions given this title, and shall not be construed as declaring the entire description of specific duties and responsibilities of any particular positions. It is not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing such duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. All positions, unless otherwise noted in an offer letter, are 40 hour a week positions, and regular and predictable job attendance is a requirement of all positions. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at CEHE. This job description is subject to change at any time.Click Here to Apply