Job Category: Customer Service
Location: Work from anywhere (U.K., Europe)
Depends on Experience
Are you located in the UK or Europe? Do you have a way with words and mad phone skillz? Help Moz’s Customer Success Team reach out to new customers in their first months and take users’ experience from good to great! You’ll identify customers’ goals, set up demos and educate users on how to get the most out of the Moz tools. For this customer-focused, results-driven role, you’ll need to be upbeat and ready to thrive in an an experimental culture. You work hard, empathize with customers and adapt easily to rapid changes in direction. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Proactive Outreach: Welcome new customers to Moz via email, phone and live walkthroughs of the tools.
- Boost Retention: Show customers how to accomplish their goals with the Moz tools and introduce them to the best training resources available to increase product engagement and retention.
- Troubleshooting: Investigate customer problems by reproducing and analyzing issues to resolve product bugs or technical problems.
- Communication: Communicate clearly and collaborate closely with other members of the Customer Success Team to provide a seamless experience as customers move through their lifecycle with Moz.
- Leadership: Propose ways to iterate on the onboarding strategy through trial and error and data analysis.
- Positivity: Create joy and happiness for everyone involved, including customers, team members, and other Mozzers!
- Experience with software training, customer service and workflow coordination in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communicator with verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain up-to-date product knowledge
- Initiative to research customers and make suggestions based on their goals
- Desire and ability to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Proactive leadership skills
- A passion for TAGFEE values and for creating a world of better marketing
- Familiarity with Moz tools and online marketing a plus
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to accommodate customer schedules
This is a non-staff and temporary position. It has the possibility of becoming full-time.
We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. We’re obsessed with it. We’ve been at it for over 7 years and we’re in it for the long haul. We’re a leader in our space, growing fast and receiving frequent recognition for our accomplishments (2014 lists include: Inc 5000, Deloitte Fast 500 and the Puget Sound Business Journal’s fastest growing private companies).
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, and expertise. We’ve worked hard and deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. It’s not just about ping pong games and company parties (though we have those, too!).
Moz is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
How To ApplyClick Here To Apply