Administrative, Virtual Admin, HR & Recruiting
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We are looking for a part-time Customer Success Onboarding & Project Specialist who will be responsible for providing programmatic and administrative support for onboarding new customer success employees as well as managing special projects. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success Operations, the role will continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires in several roles across several customer success teams.
The role will have a working understanding of the requirements for each customer success role and ensure efficient effective onboarding through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication, scheduling and technology tool support.
This is a part-time remote (work-from-home) role.
- Organize new-hire onboarding program for roles across several Customer Success teams
- Create and maintain onboarding process, materials, schedules, and courses across internal learning programs
- Act as a point of contact for all questions and issues related to new-hire onboarding
- Collaborate with IT to provision new hires with appropriate technology tools
- Research and become the subject matter expert for onboarding tools such as Brainshark, Nearpod or similar
- Conduct new-hire post-onboarding feedback sessions or surveys
- Act as liaison Customer Success team members as their operations partner
- Contribute to department newsletters
- Project manage internal learning programs
- Understand all Lexia’s programs at a high level
- Understand and follow internal Lexia systems and processes
- Understand roles of each team within Customer Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in providing professional administrative and project management
- 1-2 years experience creating and delivering trainings/presentations in-person and/or virtually highly preferred
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies, apply solutions, and teach others to use the technology effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to create and deliver trainings/presentations
- Excellent time management, multitasking and prioritization skills in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite, G-Suite, web meeting tools, and other technology/project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be self motivated, highly accountable and reliable
- Demonstrated ability to across multiple group styles
- Ability to prioritize, work independently without oversight in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- A cover letter is REQUIRED for consideration of this role
Company – Rosetta Stone
Website – https://www.rosettastone.com/