On-Call Schedule Coordinator
Full Job Description
MedServices Personnel Inc., a medical staffing agency, is looking for a responsible and motivated On-Call Scheduling Coordinator to answer calls from the comfort of your own home. This position will require availability two consecutive week days, overnight (Wednesday 4:30pm to Thursday 7:30am and Thursday 4:30pm to Friday 7:30am). Please note! Calls come in at all hours. Cell phone provided. Administrator is always assigned as back up for emergencies. Healthcare and/or on-call experience HIGHLY preferred. We are looking for a highly organized individual that presents as warm, energetic, and assertive over the phone.
This is a work-from-home position! Please note: it is preferred that the applicant live in or around the Topeka/Lawrence geographical area.
Job Type: Part-time (Two consecutive week nights/week, evening/overnight shift)
- Responding to calls for nurses and aides from our facility staffing employees.
- Handling calls from employees and clients to ensure all staffing shifts are adequately staffed.
- Calling employees and utilizing creative strategies to motivate them to pick up last minute shifts.
- 2 year degree preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills; a warm, assertive personality is a non-negotiable!
- Previous experience working in scheduling capacity required
- One year of clinical experience preferred
Skip the wait and apply IMMEDIATELY via our website: www.medservicesnow.com
Key Words: home care; homecare; homehealth; home health; staffing; scheduling; scheduler; on-call scheduler; staffing specialist; staffing coordinator; healthcare; hospice; nursing home; assisted living facility; part time; work from home; clinical; clinic; office; administrative; customer service;
Company – MedServices Personnel
Website: https://www.medservicesnow.com/Click Here to Apply