Virtual Assistant, Education, Database Applications
We are building a small corps of teachers who will help us assist and delight fellow teachers.
You are a teacher yourself, or someone who is passionate about education. You will support our teacher users with onboarding on to Bakpax, with finding the content they need in our library of free content resources, or with importing content into Bakpax so that they can use it with our autograding tool. You’ll also keep them up to date on our latest features, and communicate valuable tips about how to use the product.
You’ll also help us ensure that we have the right content to meet teachers’ needs in our free resource library, including importing and creating worksheets across a variety of subjects.
As a teacher, you know better than anyone what teachers are looking for, and we’d love to have you join the Bakpax team.
What is Bakpax?
Bakpax uses artificial intelligence to grade homework and tests in seconds. Students receive instant feedback and teachers access deeper insights into class performance. Bakpax also offers a destination for teachers to discover, create, and share free standards-aligned autogradable assignments.
Who are you?
- You are interested in making education better. You want to spend your time working towards something valuable. You thrive in fast-paced, small-team environments.
- You love helping people. You are a problem solver.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are a teacher, or someone who is passionate about education.
What will you do?
- Work with our broader team of content interns and teacher supporters to help us delight our teacher users by supporting them on their Bakpax journey
- Import content onto Bakpax
- Help curate and create standards-aligned worksheets for teachers
Traits or skills that are useful in this job:
- Creative problem solver
- Experience with database applications like Excel, Google Sheets, or even Airtable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on helping others solve problems
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
More about the job:
- This is a part-time position (10-20 hours per week), though we are flexible if you’d like to work more hours. This position pays $12/hr.
- We’ve always worked remotely. This is nice, and like anything, it has its challenges. We’re committed to helping each other work remotely while building a strong culture. We have lots of different ways to get to know each other and to spend time together – we aim to have fun and work well together.
To apply please email your resume and a brief paragraph about why you want to be a teacher supporter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company – Bakpax
Website – https://www.bakpax.com/