Full Job Description
Seashine Financial is looking for an Office Administrator to play a key role within our rapidly growing team. If you are an over achieving, customer focused professional looking for a great opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic results-oriented team environment, then this could be the next exciting chapter in your career!
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The successful Office Administrator will assist management and all visitors of Seashine Financial by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. Most importantly, as the Office Administrator you will contribute positively to the Company culture, atmosphere, and values and tackle the extra mile with a smile.
Irvine, CA – temporarily remote with some in-office hours required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage shared conference room schedules, equipment, cleaning, amenities, and supplies.
- Coordinate and manage travel for Company visitors and employees including flights, hotel, car rental, or transportation service, food and other needs in accordance with Company policies.
- Responsible for tasks pertaining to the opening and closing of the assigned office location.
- Organize and coordinate special Company functions, and team or office events, including catering as required.
- Maintain a clean, enjoyable and well stocked working environment, including but not limited to the front desk, breakroom, kitchen, meeting rooms, and general common areas.
- Coordinate with internal departments including Human Resources and Information Systems or vendors regarding office equipment setup/shutdown and supplies as needed.
- Provide onboarding activities support for new hires, including greeting, desk equipment setup, facilities access, I-9/E-Verify process, ordering business cards or equipment and supplies.
- Support human resources functions, including creation, assignment, and management of employee participation in required company training, remote work resources and set-up.
- Schedule, coordinate, and oversee annual building safety tests and act as safety-warden for the office.
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials for all business departments as directed.
- Identify and procure, within the approved Company budget, necessary office supplies and equipment, ensuring the approved level of inventory is maintained.
- Coordinate with building management for general repairs, maintenance, preventative maintenance, and notification of issues.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & CAPABILITIES
Ability to handle sensitive, confidential and interpersonal matters proficiently and without disruption to other tasks.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures, as well as office equipment (e.g. fax, printers, postage meter, conferencing systems, etc.)
- Outstanding ability to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone.
- Superb organization and time management skills without loss of attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain flexible and function well to allow for adjustment of new tasks if company or office needs change and at times stressful environments.
- Ability to multi-task and adeptly manage competing objectives
- A positive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Experience in front desk/office management capacity.
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related fields.
- Proficient computer skills, including Google Office Suite, scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Highly organized, detail oriented multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the Company.
Company – Seashine Group
Website: http://seashinegroup.com/Click Here to Apply