Net AR Analyst
Full Job Description
SHIFT: Work From Home
Are you ready to become part of a team that is compassionate, caring, patient focused and committed to creating a positive patient experience every time?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:As the new Net AR Analyst, your day will consist of:
- Review accounts based on exception reporting to ensure that AR is stated appropriately for all payers.
- Apply knowledge of Patient Accounting and Mainframe Logging such as: Concuity, eRequest, eTran, OnBase and Artiva systems.
- Apply detailed understanding of various reimbursement methodologies.
- Monitor accounts and identify patterns or trends that could be addressed through the Net A/R process.
- Communicate new trends to management.
- Review and provide contractual accrual support on high dollar accounts at month end to ensure net revenue is estimated appropriately.
- Assist and provide feedback on internal and external audits due to net revenue adjustments.
- And other exciting tasks as assigned!
QualificationsWHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in verifing the accuracy of all insurance and government payor payments, rebills underpayments, and appeals denials.
- 1-3 years of experience ensuring accurate payor and government reimbursement on claims.
- Healthcare background is highly preferred.
- Must include resume with online application submission.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
The benefits of working on our team are exceptional. Whether you are per diem, part-time, or full-time, you are eligible to participate in our 401K program with company match! Part and full-time employees gain access to an excellent total compensation package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flex Spending and Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Discount program with deep discounts
WHO WE ARE:
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethicsphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Company – HCA Parallon
Website: https://parallon.com/Click Here to Apply