Administrative, Art & Creative, Customer Service, Operations
To be discussed.
The Wells Fargo History Museum in Sacramento is seeking a Museum Assistant with 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: museum services, historical services, marketing, or customer service to work in its Historical Services Department. The museum is located at 1000 Second Street in Sacramento, CA and does not offer relocation assistance.
The Museum Assistant will assist with the day-to-day operation of this location to ensure quality, efficiency, and the highest professional standards and museum practices.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
– Prepare and deliver education programs and tours to help visitors gain a better understanding and appreciation of
– Wells Fargo’s rich history
– Greet visitors, provide information, and answer questions pertaining to Wells Fargo History including Gold Rush, stagecoach, and regional history
– Provide day-to-day operational support, including answering the phone, performing retail duties for small museum gift shop, clerical duties, and light housekeeping
– Assist with special museum events as needed
– The museum is located in Wells Fargo Center in Downtown Sacramento and is open to the publicTuesday through
– Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The position is part-time and eligible for Wells Fargo benefits. The position will work an average of 29.9 hours per week and must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
Gold Rush history comes alive at the Wells Fargo History Museum in downtown Sacramento. Discover an authentic
stagecoach, telegraph, postal covers dating to 1849, gold specimens from the nearby foothills, exhibits about
stagecoaches and the men who guarded the treasure they carried. Also see artifacts, documents, furnishings, images, interactive and video presentations of Wells Fargo’s colorful history.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply