Entertainment & Media, Video, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Online Marketing, News & Journalism
We are seeking a motivated and energetic person to join us as a Motion Graphics Designer. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design software. This role is for someone that can take words on a screen and visualize them to tell an engaging story. Content developed needs to be fresh, up to date, on brand and engaging for the end user. Being current on new technologies and marketing trends is vital to success in this role. The expansion of the company’s digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with brand awareness.
- Develop an editorial calendar, proactively produce and schedule content
- Creation of digital assets including but not limited to: social media graphics (static & animated), brand infographics, company website, email campaigns, and email templates
- Design compelling digital assets for social networks that emphasize community engagement and gains followers
- Be creative: Take complex information and distill it into easy consumable graphics, animations and videos
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Knowledge with developing animations, motion graphics and video content
- 3 – 5 pieces of content is needed a week, 15-20 hrs a week.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Motion graphic and animation abilities in After Effects strongly preferred. Standouts will have great illustration and typographic animation skills.
- Please submit a Portfolio/Motion Reel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Expert social media platform understanding
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other related field
- Remote position
Website – https://www.sikhri.org/