Primary Job Role: To promote cross-sell and service a full range of financial products and services. Responsible for stimulating new account sales, member retention, existing member cross-selling and relation expansion for a targeted member group.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate a helpful, friendly, positive attitude and provide the highest level of personal financial service to each member in a courteous, professional and confidential manner.
- Access, input and retrieve member information through network system.
- Determine through active listening and asking pertinent questions, the most appropriate services for each individual member.
- Assist members with transactions and inquires by phone, mail, web or fax and follow up on services offered to each member.
- Ensure all necessary documents to set up requested services by member.
- Ensure all procedures for debit cards including issuing, blocking, updating and ability to research problems.
- Obtain request for draft copies and ATM adjustments, place stop pay on checks and order drafts, including share drafts, Money Market, Kwik-Line and Prime-Line checks. Perform all requirements for wire transfers.
- Perform computer file maintenance necessary for opening and closing of accounts as well as changes in member account information.
- Answer phone inquiries concerning loans and take member loan application and assist loan officer as necessary.
- Be able to pull credit reports and read them.
- Complies with all government regulations.
- Must be able to handle high levels of stress produced by this position.
- Continued learning about all aspects of the credit union procedures.
- Always strive to improve efficiency of operations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, decisiveness, and professionalism.
- Must be able to operate calculator, computer systems, phone/voice mail system, and all other equipment necessary to perform job.
Experience: Up to one year of retail sales experience preferably in a financial institution.
Education: A high school education or GED
Please note – submitting a resume does not guarantee any future action by Avadian Credit Union.
Avadian Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company – Avadian Credit Union