Design, Web Design
We are seeking Instructional Designers to join our growing contractor pool.
This individual will work with Project Managers and/or Subject Matter Experts to create online learning modules and live web-based training sessions, instructor-led training guides, and supporting materials following Ardent’s instructional design process. The Instructional Designer will use strong interpersonal, written, and visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video, and audio — communicating and educating our clients’ employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
These positions are temporary (contract) roles with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed; work can be done remotely with personal equipment and software.
In this contract role, you will…
- Develop proposals for instructional and/or performance intervention strategies.
- Recommend appropriate learning strategies.
- Develop course outlines and design documents; create scripts and storyboards for various delivery methods.
- Design and develop courses that support learning needs.
- Present course design and materials to internal and client team members and incorporate feedback.
- Validate, deliver, and evaluate the final training program and/or job performance product.
- Conduct audience analysis and task analysis.
- Ensure that the courses meet the learning objectives and make necessary adjustments.
- Design and develop performance measures.
- Research developments in the learning and performance industry including presentation aids, equipment, presentation techniques, adult learning methodology, and related topics.
- Identify and plan appropriate instructional design strategies and objectives based on analysis of tasks, learners, and subject matter.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- BS in instructional design, educational technology or similar and at least 5 – 7 years of experience
- MA strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Proven working experience in instructional design.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of course development software (e.g., Articulate Storyline, Captivate) and at least one Learning Management System.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A high level of understanding of project management principles.
- Strong client services experience.
- Automotive industry experience a plus.
Company – Ardent Learning
Website – https://ardentlearning.com/Click Here to Apply