Pay: $1600.00 to $2200.00 / month
Full Job Description
Looking for qualified individuals to serve full time or part time in ‘1 of numerous medical/medicine/health-care military occupational specialties (MOS).
MOS include but are not limited to the following:
- 68A – Biomedical Equipment Specialist
- 68B – Orthopedic Specialist
- 68C – Practical Nursing Specialist
- 68D – Operating Room Specialist
- 68E – Dental Specialist
- 68F – Physical Therapy Specialist
- 68G – Patient Administration Specialist
- 68H – Optical Laboratory Specialist
- 68J – Medical Logistics Specialist
- 68K – Medical Laboratory Specialist
- 68L – Occupational Therapist Specialist
- 68M – Nutrition Care Specialist
- 68N – Cardiovascular Specialist
- 68O – Radiology Specialist
- 68Q – Pharmacy Specialist
- 68R – Veterinarian Food Inspection Specialist
- 68S – Preventive Medicine Specialist
- 68T – Animal Care Specialist
- 68U – Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Specialist
- 68V – Respiratory Specialist
- 68W – C*ombat Medic Specialist*
- 68X – Behavioral Health Specialist
- 68Y – Eye Specialist
No experience needed (prior experience may assist in MOS qualifications) and all MOS come with paid on-the-job training with included housing and meals.
- Age: 17-34
- Have High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent
- Must be able to pass Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Test (ASVAB)
- Must have no tattoos on hands or necks
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to pass physical examination
Full Time (Active Duty): Full-time income, paid travel, educational benefits, family members assistance and benefits, housing benefits, leadership training and progression, assistance for transition into civilian world after service.
Part Time (Reserve): Serve locally in Riverside / LA / SD county , CA. One weekend a month, two weeks in the summer. Work from home (virtual). Partnerships with colleges (Over 1900). Educational benefits.
- Positional and Income Stability regardless of economic or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Tuition Assistance for college or trade schools.
- Enlistment bonuses up to $40,000 for critical MOS.
- 30 days paid vacation.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Student Loan Repayment Program.
For direct information call Sergeant Symonds at 951-235-6035 or DM on IG @SFC_Symonds
$1600.00 to $2200.00 / month
Who you will chat with:
Company – Temecula Army Career CenterClick Here to Apply