Bilingual, Japanese, Internet & Ecommerce
To be discussed.
Web Site Manager – Media Data Curator – Contract – Cupertino, CA
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
We are proud to offer an opportunity to work as a Web Site Manager in a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in
This is a high volume metadata clean-up project for movies and TV content.
Workers will be performing the following tasks:
– Verify metadata accuracy, ensuring it meets the provided standards – Make edits/fixes to the metadata when needed
– Report any patterns of issues observed to help improve database performance
– Test database tools to provide feedback for improving efficiency
– Make decisions on metadata contents often with limited information on hand.
– Following foreign language skills are required: Japanese
– Proven ability to maintain motivation and solid focus through many hours of repetitive tasks
– Must be highly detail-oriented with ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
– Sharp problem solving and analytical skills, along with ability to learn from history and actively help errors from reoccurring
– Comfortable with navigating ambiguity, with ability to make sound judgment calls
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A wide range up-to-date knowledge of movies and TV shows
Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply