Education & Training, Online Teaching, Math & Economics
To be discussed.
Tutor Pace is hiring motivated individuals to serve as online tutors for introductory, intermediate and advanced level undergraduate Accounting courses.
A Texas-based Internet company, Tutor Pace provides service from elementary to high school and college students with real-time tutoring through its online learning environment. Our tutors work flexible hours from home, school or anywhere with Internet service.
We have urgent openings for few College Grade Accounting Online Tutors who has relevant experience in teaching to USA student. If you want to work from home and have tutoring tool then please send your CV as soon as possible. We are currently accepting applications for the 2015 school year in the subject areas of Accounting.
– College level teaching/tutoring experience in intermediate, advanced, cost, and individual income tax accounting courses.
– A solid understanding of intermediate, advanced, cost, and individual income tax level accounting subjects.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to troubleshoot problems calmly in potentially stressful situations.
– Should have minimum of 1 years of online tutoring experience for college grade students with audio based tutoring.
– Candidates must have Internet access and be able to demonstrate proficiency in the specific areas in which they wish to tutor.
– Must be Master in the respective subject.
– Must be able to read, write and speak English
– No fresher’s will be entertained.
– Tutors should be teaching college grade.
– Result oriented with strong problem solving skills.
– Strong commitment to work and desire to grow.
Technical requirement: Computer/laptop with high speed internet connection, digital pen
Tutor Pace is an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This is home based job for part time basis. If you are teaching other than above mentioned subject you can reach us at email@example.com. You will be contacted for future requirements.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply