MarketLauncher, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Sales Coordinator (MSC) who has significant experience working in HubSpot. The perfect candidate loves a fast -paced work environment and will be able to create, manage, track and optimize email campaigns as well as manage the marketing and sales process of contacts in the database.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work within HubSpot on email campaign segmentation and ongoing list management, which includes, but not limited to: unsubscribe, suppression lists, importing and exporting contacts
* Manage all HubSpot instances for multiple clients which includes: database maintenance, reporting and quality control of data
* Support Client Services and Operations teams with planning and executing email marketing campaigns and processes for marketing and sales teams
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or English
* HubSpot certification required or minimum 1-year experience working in HubSpot
* Experience as a marketing specialist or similar role involved with content marketing, lead generation, and marketing automation
* Experience proof-reading marketing materials and web content
* Experience with marketing data analytics and tools to collect analytics on campaigns and provide preliminary analysis to identify areas of weakness or potential overall improvements in marketing strategy
* Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
* Solid computer skills, including Office365 and HubSpot
* Organized, detail oriented, and exceptional communication and writing skills
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Manage multiple HubSpot Client instances and be able to create filters, lists, detailed workflows, sequences, templates, snippets and other HubSpot activities
* Must be able to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects/campaigns
* Must be familiar with principles of email, email marketing, email best practices, A/B testing, and contact list management. Must be able to proofread and edit copy to ensure success and professionalism of marketing campaigns
* Must be extremely detail oriented and comfortable with all facets of written communication
* Must have excellent verbal skills and comfortable collaborating in a team-environment and directly with clients.
* Utilizes various tools and methods to research target companies and identify the ones that meet specific parameters for an assigned project
* Ensure that all leads generated in HubSpot are properly assigned and receive the appropriate follow up from the Sales Development Specialist assigned to each account.
* Collaborate with MarCom Manager, Sales Development Specialists and various departments to identify needs and develop creative solutions to achieve set goals
* Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
MarketLauncher, Inc. is a boutique firm providing market research and prospecting services for technology companies and professional service firms. Our clients are primarily companies which offer complex products and services where buying decisions are made at the executive level. Our team of marketing and sales professionals develops, implements, maintains and monitors strategic programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
*Note that MarketLauncher has no physical location. Instead, we’ve created a unique virtual environment where every employee works from their own home-based office. Therefore, candidates may be located and able to work from virtually anywhere in the United States.
The Marketing Sales Coordinator (MSC) is part of the Account Operations team and will work as a liaison between MarketLauncher Managers and the Sales Development Specialists Team as well as between MarketLauncher Teams and assigned Clients. This is a part-time employee position ranging from 20 to 35 hours a week. Hourly pay will be based on experience.