Marketing, Online Marketing, Publishing, Project Management
BFW High School Publishers is seeking a part-time Project Manager for our High School Marketing English list to manage a variety of marketing projects, implement and assist with marketing campaign activities for the high school English list.
This individual will work closely with editors and sales to manage the ongoing success of various marketing campaign activities including websites, product information updates, sales training materials, author market engagements, and developing copy and assets for email and digital marketing campaigns. The project manager is expected to be knowledgeable in managing multi-channel marketing campaign planning and execution.
This position is within the BFW High School Marketing group and will report to the Director of Marketing, High School.
- Coordinate deployment of internal resources across functions (technology, editorial, digital product, marketing, sales) and external resources (i.e. consultants, vendors, agencies) to ensure marketing projects stay on track and meet requirements
- Execute internal and external strategic marketing plans, in coordination with BFW marketing and editorial, to promote key English titles including website and product copy updates, email marketing, and customer relationship management.
- Project manage and contribute marketing expertise for the English marketing campaign
- Communicate regularly with the sales force regarding the list, competition, important/key adoptions, and sales strategies.
- Help to manage key adopters, as well as to devise and implement short and long-term strategies for key competitive adoptions.
- Help to coordinate, develop, and communicate essential product information working with editors, authors, Regional Specialists and the advertising group.
- Identify red flags and resolve impediments to marketing plan execution
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology
- Able to adapt strategies to changing conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- At least 2 years of experience in high school or college textbook publishing.
- Experience with digital marketing techniques including email marketing, contextual marketing, website development, web analytics, and customer relationship management is a plus.
Educational Background Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
Company – Bedford, Freeman & Worth – BFW Publishing Group
Website – https://www.bfwpub.com/high-school/us