Marketing, Media, Internship
Full Job Description
We are SafeAuto:
Are you looking for a SummerInternship Program where you can hone your skills from the classroom to the boardroom? Where you’ll feel like part of the team? Where you will make an impact with the projects you’ll be doing? If the answer is yes, then SafeAuto should be the place for your summer internship program.As an intern, you will work with a team of knowledgeable associates, working on meaningful projects for the organization to help us to better serve our customers. Through your time this summer you will have lunch and learns with Department Leaders to better understand how each function of the company helps make SafeAuto so successful. As a bonus, you will attend workshops with the head of training to tweak your resume so it gets noticed by the recruiter. Nervous for your interview? Learn how to be better prepared so you stand out above your peers.
Enjoy the Road Ahead:
- Work on real company projects
- Gain experience in a growing industry
- Present to an executive leadership team and our CEO
- Learn to craft a resume, interview, and take a class on financial planning.
Insurance is cool now, guys. Trust us.We come at insurance from a different angle: we believe that it should be easy for everyone to understand and obtain.We’re giving people the opportunity to get insurance on their terms, whether it’s for a month or forever, because it should be affordable for all of us, no matter who we are or where we come from.Let’s make this summer one for the books as you jump start your career in insurance!
Length of Summer Intern Session: May 2021 – August 2021After successful completion of your Internship, you may have the opportunity to continue working on a part-time basis in the Fall or receive an offer for full-time employment post-graduation.
The Nuts and Bolt:
- You will partner with the marketing team to gain exposure and experience across multiple digital and traditional marketing channels (i.e. TV, Display, Audio, Social, SEM & SEO).
- You will assist in marketing research and ideation to drive marketing content & creative.
- You will understand audience targeting, support collection & reporting of audience insights.
- You will assist in strategy, posting & monitoring support across social media channels.
- You will provide testing and feedback on website plans and design.
- You will assist with performance analysis of digital programs to find opportunities for optimization or areas of concern.
- You will perform ad-hoc reporting of performance by geography, product, topic, channel, etc. and deliver updates to internal partners.
- You will work with cross-functional groups to gather requirements and assist with operational project management.
- You will attend meetings with external agency partners and internal teams and provide input on requests and requirements.
- You will learn about applying digital marketing and strategy through daily activities.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in a business management with marketing specialty.
- Must have completed two full years of an undergraduate academic program.
- Must have maintained 3.0 GPA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills strongly desired. A strong interest or experience in the digital landscape (whether websites, mobile, social, or ecommerce) is also preferred.
- Must be able to legally work in the US and pass the organization’s pre-employment drug screening and background check prior to starting with us.
- You will work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Be willing to learn, be mentored, and improve your skills.
- Have the strong desire to contribute and improve digital customer journey.
- Be passionate, collaborative and curious. Don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo & learn new skills.
The Perks:Comes Standard:Great comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and visionPaid holidays (Memorial Day/July 4th)401k with company match
Included Luxuries:Due to the ongoing pandemic you will work from home – spend less time in traffic, spend more time with family!Forge new friendships with your fellow internsLunch and Learns with each of our departments led by our Executive Team.Attend workshops on building a better resume and how to ace your interview!
Employment and advancement opportunities within SafeAuto are based upon merit. SafeAuto does not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. SafeAuto also makes reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law for qualified individuals with known disabilities. These standards apply to all aspects of employment, recruitment, compensation, benefits, and training.
Company – SafeAuto
Website: https://www.safeauto.com/Click Here to Apply