Pay: $15 an hour
Full Job Description
The Marketing Intern will work directly with the Director of Global Marketing at Sotheby’s Institute of Art on marketing efforts for the Institute, its parent company, BrandEd, and related projects.
The ideal candidate will be worldly, able to move quickly and with high attention to detail, and enjoy working on a variety of projects that will ensure a level of insight and access to a 360-degree view of marketing strategies including brand management, promotional campaigns and planning, measurement and reporting, project management, and product development.
The successful candidate is a critical thinker, has the ability to write clearly and concisely, and holds a curiosity about contemporary culture including the art world.
He/she should be able to demonstrate quick understanding of new concepts and be a steward of the Sotheby’s global brand as well as able to present capably and confidently to internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with marketing plans across all programs, ranging from graduate school to pre-college courses
- Contributing to research, reporting, and analysis around marketing initiatives and program performance
- Helping create and execute marketing campaigns
- Crafting copy and assemble assets for website, marketing materials, email blast, etc.
- Assist with occasional events (virtual)
- Assist with day-to-day tasks
- Develop and maintain special projects in conjunction with stakeholders in other departments
Knowledge and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Superior writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage diverse projects quickly and effectively
- Ability to be present 20+ hours a week with remote work
- Ability to pass a background check
Education, Work Experience and Skills
- College student in junior or senior year
- Previous exposure to marketing or sales teams a plus
- Ability to write English fluently
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Company – Sotheby’s institute of Art
Website: https://www.sothebysinstitute.com/Click Here to Apply