Marketing, Online Marketing, Online Content
To be discussed.
CartStack is a growing SaaS startup (3.5 yrs old) that offers a cart abandonment solution for e-commerce websites. Our mission is simple…. Be known as the most powerful cart recovery solution in the world! You can see our company values page here – https://www.cartstack.com/values/.
We are looking for an experienced, results oriented marketing / growth specialist to help us scale up our marketing efforts. Your main objectives will be to drive more qualified traffic to our website along with converting more visitors into trialers.
This is a remote, contract position for approximately 30 hours per week w/the goal to move to a full-time employee + benefits position in 3 months.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
* Coordinate key marketing activities including: paid ads (adwords, facebook), retargeting campaigns, email marketing, SEO, social media marketing, PR / targeting industry blogs, promoting content
* Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
* Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website / social pages (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
* Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
* Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition/conversion opportunities
* Report on, provide analysis and implement ongoing optimization of marketing channels with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI for marketing costs
* Manage relationships with outside vendors like advertising agencies, designers, etc
* You MUST be: results-oriented, self-motivated, and extremely analytical (data centric)
* 2+ years in a SaaS marketing position
* 2+ years managing paid acquisition marketing campaigns (adwords, facebook ads, retargeting)
* Very comfortable with Google Analytics
* Some experience with a marketing automation tool/platform
* Self-starter with effective project management skills
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills
* A genuine love for CRO and Growth Marketing!
* Remote work and flexible schedule
* We genuinely care about our employees/contractors and their happiness in their every day work
* Opportunity for position to turn into full-time + benefits position
* Chance to step in and have a huge impact on a growing SaaS company
* A fun, relaxed company culture (Skype happy hours every month!)
* We focus on learning and personal/career growth ($100/mo budget for learning / books / courses)
* Competitive compensation (w/ opportunity for growth related bonuses)
* When you transition to a full-time employee you would receive health and dental insurance + some other perksClick Here to Apply