To be discussed.
All employees are expected to operate within the parameters of the Tim O’Brien Homes – Employee Handbook, Corporate Operating Policies, and individual Employee Performance Plan
Employees are expected to show continuous improvement.
This position answers to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for assisting with the implementation of marketing and sales campaigns to drive traffic to the models and company website to generate qualified leads
Coordinate the implementation of new model/neighborhood openings; and assist the sales and marketing department with administrative duties
Work closely with Director of Marketing to implement overall company marketing strategies.
* Assist New Home Sales Professionals (NHSP) with Realtor relations (e.g., design event flyers, coordinate broker events, maintain Realtor Sales Simplicity database, distribution of collateral and promotional material/gifts).
* Assume ongoing development and maintenance of Sales Simplicity database as it relates to entering and analyzing data for Marketing.
* Assist with planning and executing new marketing campaigns, sales promotions, events, and grand openings that drive traffic to TOH models throughout market areas.
* Create and maintain Ready Homes sales flyers and keep collateral material, newsletters, brochures, and other materials as needed.
* Gather and track reports for weekly model traffic from New Home Sales Professionals, advertising source, and website traffic/sources and sales/traffic trends from Sales Simplicity for management team.
* Assist with managing the maintenance and upkeep of the models and neighborhoods including model signage promotional materials, supplies, flags, and other collateral.
* Assist with monitoring and updating the company website and other social media channels as it relates to Division.
* Maintain and manage social media sites for TOH Madison (Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz).
* Provide input/insight on improving customer satisfaction and improving department performance
* Responsible for maintaining and order Real Estate signs for both Market Homes and To Be Built homes
as well as sign riders of New Home Sales Professionals, sold and other descriptive riders as needed.
Core Competencies/Required Skills and Abilities
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to operate under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
* Sound understanding of marketing principles.
* Effective understanding of latest social media and internet vehicles and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
* Creative problem solving skills with a results driven attitude and a hunger for success
* Excellent technology skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, ADOBE Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), familiarity with Web and Social Media.
* Ability to work weekends or evenings as necessary
– Bachelor’s degree/Associate in business, marketing or organizational development.
– Real Estate or Home Builder Experience is beneficial but not requiredClick Here to Apply