The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing campaigns, branding assets, creating mockups and scopes with clear meeting follow up, assisting the creative team to hold them accountable for deadlines, and identifying new opportunities on a day-to-day basis to continuously improve the marketing team creative processes. Priority is given to stay on top of deadlines to execute multi-channel creative success.
As a growing business, this position comes with great potential for growth. It also comes with the expectation of flexibility, a high level of focus, perseverance, and tenacity. We are looking for someone that when faced with a challenge outside the job description, will roll up their sleeves, figure it out, and get it done!
The ideal candidate is not simply a project coordinator; rather, you are someone who can multi-task, think quickly and process the concepts strategically based on the vision, mission, goals, and priorities of the business and act on any opportunities identified to help keep growing. If you thrive on learning new platforms and making to-do lists in your sleep, are incredibly detail-oriented, then this role is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help manage creative team – Ensure all tasks are staying on track across Facebook ads, email marketing, branding and more. This includes staying on top of all tasks in asana, completing to-do lists and supporting them with details to complete deadlines in time. This also includes sitting in on campaign planning meetings to visualize creative scopes and then submit requests to copywriters and designers. Multi-tasking and being detail-oriented is critical in managing multiple moving parts of the fast-faced creative team and processes.
- Be key player in creative campaigns – Help identify creative opportunities for monthly creative campaign planning, product launches, and more across email, blog, social, Facebook ad performance and more.
- Manage brand assets – Ensure all marketing assets are using updated branding and consistent key marketing phrases/copy are being used correctly across all channels. This includes, but is not limited to K&F website, Amazon, email campaigns, Facebook ads, sales assets, landing pages. This role will also be responsible for all channel file management and ensuring that designers are uploading assets to folders or creating them for go-to access.
- Update / Develop Standard Operating Procedures – As a rapidly-growing company, we know that we have stones unturned to identify key gaps and opportunities and we move very quickly. By participating in creative meetings and as this role implements new procedures and processes, they will be responsible for updating and developing new SOP docs that outline the key workflows.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Have 1-3 years marketing and creative experience at ecommerce company (preferable in the CPG space)
- Have strong proficiency with asana, Gsuite, and project management tools
- Bonus platform experience: Klaviyo, Adobe Photoshop, Notion
- Detail-oriented: Has strong attention to detail to make sure important details do not slip through cracks or derail a project while still maintaining strict deadlines
- Multi-tasker: ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with projects moving quickly
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly without being overly verbose or talkative. Clearly communicates progress, bottlenecks/issues etc.
- Teamwork – reaches out to coworkers and cooperates with team members
- Flexibility/Adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes well with complexity and change.
- Creativity /Innovation – generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- High standards – exhibits passion and excitement over work. Is not satisfied with mediocre results
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This position is remote
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We cannot take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That is why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
- Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
- Vacation & Holidays: We offer three weeks of paid vacation each calendar year. We have a strict policy that you take minimum of two weeks of vacation per year. Along with vacation, we offer 12 paid holidays each year.
- Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health, dental and vision insurance we can get.
- Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food locally.
- Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
- Books: We’ll support your reading habits by covering a book a month.
- Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
- Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? Pottery? We have you covered.
- Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Kettle & Fire products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
Website – https://www.kettleandfire.com/