Indiegogo is looking for a marketing brand designer to join our Marketing team and create content for a variety of digital platforms. This role requires the ability to handle multiple design projects, working closely with the team to create attention-grabbing content on Indiegogo’s community properties: social media pages, blog, webinars, and landing pages. This role is remote for  hrs/week.
- Business License Required for candidates in California
- 3-4 years of digital and/or social graphic design work experience
- Portfolio capturing demonstrated ability to create social graphics and digital designs, apply existing branding, as well as capture visual tone through bite-sized marketing campaigns
- Strong illustration, layout, and typography skills
- Experience in video editing
- Able to deliver high-quality design work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to pitch and brainstorm design ideas confidently
- Ability to understand Indiegogo marketing objectives, incorporate feedback, and produce solutions that represent the brand
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams
- Strong interest and understanding of trending social media content and other digital marketing platforms (blog, webinars, case study pages)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Giphy
- Strong understanding of graphic design, typography, color, etc
- Motion graphics and animation experience a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create graphics and assets using existing brand/campaign assets and/or develop new ones for our owned marketing channels including social media, blog, and email
- Create design assets for our content marketing materials, including powerpoint presentations for webinars and meetings, blog posts, and social media ads
- Contribute new and creative ideas for different projects you’re working on that will elevate Indiegogo’s visual brand
- Create design assets and edit existing video assets for paid media campaigns
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever and unique innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream. With thousands of projects launching every week, there’s ingenious tech, creative design, and much more around every corner.
Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people — and so are we. We are a group of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal, anything is possible.
Website – https://www.indiegogo.com/