Marketing, Medical & Health, Sales
Reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing, the Marketing Assistant’s primary role is validating and cleaning up the data in endpoint’s CRM tool, Salesforce. The assistant may also, from time to time, support the Marketing team with other administrative related tasks. This fully-remote, temporary full or part-time position starts mid-October 2020 and lasts approximately 12 weeks. Must be available to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Analyze and validate database contacts and leads.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to differentiate Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads (MQLs and SQLs) to prep for a marketing automation tool rollout.
- Other projects as assigned
- 1-2 years professional work experience or completed coursework in Marketing, Communications, Data analysis, or any other relevant area.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge of MQLs/SQLs process flow is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc.) and PowerPoint skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to analyze large volumes of data in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Attentive listening skills.
Company – Endpoint Clinical
Website – https://www.endpointclinical.com/