Marketing and Communications Consultant
Full Job Description
This position will provide senior level marketing and communications counsel from a strategic and a creative perspective on multicultural opportunities. The candidate will identify both opportunity and potential risk of recommendations and programs we bring to our clients in Integrated Communications and Integrated Marketing.
As a Marketing and Communications Consultant , you will:
- Work with existing account team leaders in the ideation and development of program and campaign recommendation with a specific focus on multicultural audiences.
- Evaluate existing strategy, program recommendations and creative ideas and suggest areas to improve so that we can bring solid multicultural strategy and ideation forward.
- Contribute multicultural strategy and ideas for NDB and growth opportunities.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate metrics for measuring results and effectiveness.
As a Marketing and Communications Consultant , you will have:
- A degree in marketing, communications, or advertising
- 20+ years of experience in an ad or PR agency or communications or marketing department in a corporation.
- CPG experience, sports marketing, food and beverage and multicultural marketing
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate early and often with team members and partners, as well as the capability to produce work product independently when required
- Comfort working in a remote environment
Job Location(s): Within the current landscape, this role will be supported remotely. This role will ultimately sit onsite at our client’s Rockville, MD office when remote working guidelines are lifted.
Working at ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement .
Chicago, IL (IL14)
Company – ICF
Website: https://www.icf.com/Click Here to Apply