Analyst, Marketing, Research, Medical & Health
This role is a great opportunity for someone who can conduct market and competitive research using internal and external data sources to produce consistent reports, frame relevant findings, and create assets for internal use. The Marketing Analyst must be inquisitive and thorough in casting a wide net to ensure a consistent ear to market and competitor activities, but able to quickly net out and communicate insights relevant to Cotiviti marketing teams and senior leadership. This will be a part time position, estimated to work 25 hours per week through the end of the year.
What will you do?
Market and Competitive Intelligence responsibilities including:
- Create listening posts for market information impactful to health plans.
- Communicate relevant market and competitive intelligence routinely to Cotiviti stakeholders.
- Update and sustain Battle Cards, competitor benchmarking and other Go To Market assets as needed.
- Manage formal external competitor research or market studies.
- Manage research plan to gather competitive intelligence at all major events.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Communication.
- 1+ years’ experience in a research role, healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to deliver results on key initiatives with limited oversight.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adept at working in cross functional teams.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Company – Cotiviti