Full Job Description
Full Job Description
At IDC, we truly believe our people are our biggest asset, and we take the time to invest in their career path and ongoing professional development. Launch your career with the world’s most recognized leader in market research and advisory services, and join a dynamic environment where your input is expected, appreciated and rewarded.
IDC’s Research Divisions are seeking remote, paidsummer interns (10 week, 30 hour/week assignments) who will participate in market research activities that support our research agenda. Candidates who possess research, writing and data analysis skills are desired.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career, learning from the industry’s sharpest and most forward thinking analysts!
- Assist in developing and writing IT market research reports
- Work with primary and secondary survey data
- Perform data analysis
- Create data visualizations
- Update PowerPoint presentations
- Conduct vendor outreach
- Project management
- Survey data analysis
- Undergraduate or graduate students in analytical degrees such as Mathematics, Business Analytics, Economics or Statistics
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot tables)
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with survey design and working with survey data
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to commute to the IDC’s Corporate Headquarters in Framingham, MA
- 30 hour work week, with Fridays off
About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world’s leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Curious as to what it is like to work at IDC? Check out this video!
Company – International Data Group, Inc.
Website: https://www.idg.com/Click Here to Apply