Administrative, Customer Service, Data Entry
To be discussed.
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mail Processing Clerk – Part Time position in Dallas, TX. The schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
* Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
* Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
* Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
* So what will you actually be doing?
* With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Mail Processing Clerk’s daily tasks will involve:
* Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
* Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
* Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
* Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
* Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
* Adhere to all safety procedures
* Take direction from supervisor or site manager
* Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
* Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc)
* Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
* Shipping & Receiving
* Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
* Perform other tasks as assigned
* Scanning incoming mail to recipients
* Perform file purges and pulls
* Create files and ship files
* Provide backfill when needed
* Enter information daily into spreadsheets
* Identify charges and match them to billing
* Sort and deliver mail, small packages
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
* Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
* Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
* You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
* Lifting up to 55 lbs with or without accommodations
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
* Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
* Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
* Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
* Ability to meet employer’s attendance policyClick Here to Apply