Live Online Producer
Full Job Description
The primary role of the Live Online Producer is to provide excellent customer service to our clients as well as consultants. Will provide technical support as well as support client engagement during live online webinars via chat, text, or phone support.
Essential Job Functions
- Support a variety of online webinar platforms including LiveClicks, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams and be willing to learn additional platforms as needed.
- Build strong relationships with client and internal facilitators by providing clear communication and creative solutions to problems that may arise. This may include a short meeting prior to a webinar, logging into the session early, and being available for debriefing.
- Troubleshoot audio connection issues and provide ongoing audio support throughout the webinar such as muting attendees where needed or managing audio cues
- Provide feedback to improve the webinar experience for participants and facilitators.
- Assist facilitators with administrative tasks such as capturing participant comments and distributing digital participant materials if needed.
- Assist in other projects and administrative tasks as requested.
This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years customer service and/or call center experience. Some college preferred. Proficiency with computer, Outlook, Google Drive and MS Office is essential. Position requires exceptional people skills including excellent phone and verbal communication skills. Critical thinker with the ability to troubleshoot and adapt quickly. Spanish and/or French speaking ability preferred. We are looking for a motivated team player with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Available to work a flexible schedule up to twenty hours per week.
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please see our Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster by following the link provided.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Company – FranklinCovey
Website: https://www.franklincovey.com/Click Here to Apply