Customer Service, Administrative
The Live Chat Specialist reports to the Client Relationship Manager and will be responsible for providing a variety of customer support related duties for the company and our clients. This person will interact daily with visitors on our client’s websites (via live chat software) and will be expected to provide exceptional customer support in real-time. They should be capable of handling multiple incoming requests for information. This person will be expected to continually demonstrate an ability to stay calm under pressure while providing enthusiastic customer service.
How you’ll work:
- Part-time position
- 15-25 hours per week
- Pay starts at $13/hour
- Completely Remote- Work from home!
- Must be flexible (able to work nights and weekends)
This is based on Eastern Standard Time and is just an example, days and times will vary
- Monday – OFF
- Tuesday – 3pm – 9pm
- Wednesday – OFF
- Thursday – 9am – 3pm
- Friday – 3pm – 9pm
- Saturday – 9am – 3pm
- Sunday – 3pm – 9pm
What you’ll do:
- Act as a customer support agent for our clients through a ‘live chat’ feature embedded on their websites.
- Respond to requests for information in a timely, professional, and positive manner
- Interact with clients as necessary
- Suggest ways to improve process based on continued interactions with visitors
- Support our marketing production team by performing a variety of administrative tasks including posting blogs, compiling reports, social media marketing following up with clients as necessary.
What you’ll bring:
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred, but not necessary.
- At least 2 years providing customer service and administrative related functions
- Ability to type 60 words per minute minimum – (we will provide a test for this)
- Experience in technology/customer electronics/home automation industries a major plus
- Experience interacting with customers via live chat software a major plus
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proven record of integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Energetic, inquisitive and collaborative with a great attitude and high aptitude.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
What we offer:
As a part-time employee, you would receive the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Access to our Career Track and Skills Shed learning and development programs
- A fantastic culture with amazing coworkers – with lots of memes and gifs!
Who we are:
One Firefly is an award-winning marketing agency that caters to custom integration and security professionals including designers, integrators, installers, contractors, consultants, distributors, and manufacturers. One Firefly is headquartered in Davie, Florida and has been operating since 2007. One Firefly clients span the globe.
Company – One Firefly
Website – https://onefirefly.com/