Chat Support, Customer Support
If you love interacting with people, learning and sharing your knowledge with others then joining our live chat team may well be for you. You’ll be representing our customers and working to drive each “chatter” through to a goal. Every chat is different and so it takes someone who is prepared to go above and beyond the standard call of duty. Our customers work with us long term because they expect the very best. With this live chat job you’ll receive world class training, be part of a supportive and happy team and learn something new every single day. Our business is built on people and we’d love you to be a part of it.
- Native-level English with outstanding sentence structure, spelling, and grammar
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high-pressure situations
- Meticulous learner and inquisitive mind
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Typing speed of 65+ WPM, error free
- Able to work 20-40 hours each week
As long as you have a distraction-free workspace, reliable internet, are a native English speaker and live in the UK or a US state in which we’re recruiting, you can still be and feel a big part of the team. Currently, we are able to hire residents from the following US states Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Company – The Chat Shop