Call Center, Insurance, Medical & Health, Sales, Customer Service
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
The Licensing Facilitator will conduct on-site study sessions with candidates who are attempting to obtain their Health and Medicare Insurance Licenses. The facilitator will also motivate, coach, and train adult learners on key concepts that will assist them in passing their state exams and obtaining their licenses. Proctors will also perform routine administrative duties, such as tracking attendance, time keeping, and other necessary clerical duties.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Manage communication between multiple departments
- Manage communication to students
- Maintain 100% accuracy of all training completion records and reports
- Coordinate day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting; administration for TTEC global training platform
- Obtain and maintain a state exam passing rate of 78% or higher for adult learners.
- Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with each training goal
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
- Licensed to Sell Health and Medicare insurance in North and/or South Carolina.
- 1+ years of Tele Sales or customer service experience in a call center setting
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Demonstrated excellent ability to facilitate, teach and engage adult learners in a classroom setting.
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of adult learner’s communication styles and personalities.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule.
Company – TTEC