We are BKA Content, and we pride ourselves on being an actual content provider, not just an automated content broker. Our goal is to become a trusted content extension of all businesses, and we need your help! We’re looking for experienced Legal Content Writers to join our writing team and help us create blogs for attorneys’ websites. They cover a broad range of practice areas, such as but not limited to:
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you! By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
- Work virtually from any location
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Get paid for each article you write (even during training)
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
- Must live in the US and be legally allowed to work in the US
- Must have access to the Internet
- Must have a Gmail address when you come on board. (Not necessary to apply)
- Must be able to write at least 5 blogs* each week, but there are opportunities for much more than this, if desired. (Some writers write anywhere from 20–50 blogs a week!)
- Must have a PayPal account (all payments are done this way)
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be at a college writing level
- Must be able to meet deadlines. Legal articles are assigned on a Friday and are due one week later. (Friday–Friday)
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
Moderate – You will be asked to research and write a blog around a practice area and make it sound professional and informative, and anything presented should be legally accurate. However, the blog does not have to go into lots of specific legal details (though it shouldn’t be generic either). The blogs will need to meet best practices for legal guidelines. We’ll train you, so you don’t need a legal background to write these.
We have a team mentality among our writers, and we treat them like family, too. So if you want to come “home,” then apply today!
Legal Content Writers earn 3+ cents/per word ($9.30 per 310-word enhanced blog; $10.00 per 260-word traditional blog).
Company – BKA Content
Website – https://www.bkacontent.com/