Pay: $15 an hour
Full Job Description
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHIN!
OCHIN is dedicated to creating a healthier future in every community. Our Health IT solutions improve the integration and delivery of health care services across a wide variety of practices—with an emphasis on safety net clinics and small practices.
Here at OCHIN, our goal is simple: to provide solutions that promote access to quality, affordable health care for all. OCHIN believes that each individual, no matter their background or zip code, should have fair opportunity to achieve their full health potential. Our work addresses differences in health that are systemic, avoidable, and unjust. This mission sets us apart from other health technology organizations.
Over the last 20 years, we’ve grown from a small start-up to one of the nation’s largest and most successful Health Information Networks. We are curious, collaborative learners who strive to live our values everyday: leadership, collaboration, excellence, innovation, inclusion and stewardship. At OCHIN we partner, learn, innovate, and advocate in order to close the gap in health for individuals and communities negatively impacted by structural, unconscious, or overt inequities.
We have three excellent part-time paid internship opportunities available for current college students who are majoring in Health Administration, Business Administration, Data Analysis, or a related field of study. This opportunity will allow the Learning Enhancement Intern to experience OCHIN’s Learning department by working on various related projects.
This is a temporary position working 20-40 hours per week ideally starting in February, the duration will be for 3 months. Work schedule may vary between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm Pacific time. This is an hourly paid position at $15 per hour.
Training will be provided by OCHIN.
- Review report data from multiple data sources
- Development of report and dashboard
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Processes members account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered members and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and make sound judgements.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in healthcare and technical tools.
- Keen attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Statement
OCHIN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, OCHIN, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.
Company – OCHIN
Website: https://ochin.org/Click Here to Apply