Administrative, Project Management, Marketing
We serve successful, growing marketing agencies and they rely on us to augment their teams with expertise in many key areas. Inbound Back Office is trusted by hundreds of agencies throughout the world and has a reputation for great customer service and a “yes” mindset.
Inbound Back Office team members are 100% remote. You can work from home or wherever you want and on your own schedule. It’s the perfect job for anyone wanting part-time, flexible remote work.
The details of working at Inbound Back Office:
- A fun group of 60+ other team members
- W-2 employment through payroll with direct deposit
- Health insurance for those who work 30+ hours per week
- Room for advancement into management as we grow
- Paid professional development
- A “learn from our failures” environment where you are supported and mentored
At Inbound Back Office, we are an inclusive team and we stand firmly against discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or religion.
Inbound Back Office is seeking a Part-Time Project Manager. The right person for the position will not only support a variety of marketing agencies by managing client projects, but will also function as the Lead Project Manager, leading a small team of part-time PMs.
- Keep track of who generally works with each client, and which team members’ strengths are most appropriate for each client.
- Understanding of a variety of project management tools
- Running reports
- Managing internal resources for client work
- Putting together time estimates for clients
- Attending meetings with clients and taking notes of action items and assigning those action items to the appropriate people
- Check in with clients routinely to determine needs/ensure that work is on target
- Quarterly check-ins with team and annual performance for direct reports
- Misc. tasks as needed
This is a fast-paced role. The ideal candidate will have a can-do, figure-it-out attitude. You will be working with multiple marketing agencies each requiring responsiveness, quick thinking, and great attention to detail. You will be required to manage both the projects themselves and the people to whom you will be delegating the work.
- Must have experience working with a marketing agency in some capacity.
- Must have experience managing all aspects of marketing projects.
- HubSpot Inbound Certification is a huge plus.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Must be a top-notch communicator.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work professionally with clients.
- Ability to work with various project management tools.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback from clients.
Company – Inbound Back Office
Website – https://www.inboundbackoffice.com/Click Here to Apply