RentPath is seeking an L&D Senior Content Specialist – Contractor with a strong background in sales training or sales enablement to source and develop content for our new-hire sales onboarding program. This is a remote assignment and requires an individual with rapid development skills. We need this contractor for around 2-3 months.
You quickly familiarize yourself with RentPath’s new-hire sales onboarding program and present recommendations and action plans for enhancements.
You source and develop content for eLearning programs, resource guides, checkpoints, and field observation guides on the following topics:
- Selling Skills
- Sales systems and technology
- Product knowledge
- Challenger Sale
- Customer value proposition and competitive positioning
- Account relationship management
- Strategic territory and account planning
You collaborate with stakeholders and SMEs within Marketing and Sales and organize ideas, content, and current standards into training outlines and send to the Lead Instructional Designer for development into the program.
You simultaneously manage multiple developments with tight deadlines and rapid development.
What we need from you
* You bring 5+ years working with sales new-hire onboarding, developing sales programs, selling skills, sales systems, and technology with a reputable sales organization(s).
* Knowledge of Challenger Sale is preferred. Previous experience working in a corporate L&D environment is preferred.
* You demonstrate an ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
*You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*You have the ability to work independently in a remote environment with minimum supervision demonstrating initiative, organization, time management, and high attention to detail.
Company – RentPath
Website – http://rentpath.com/