Full Job Description
**Note: Unfortunately, Internships at LendingTree are not open to students who will require sponsorship now or at any point in the future. Thank you.**
This position will be working remotely.
Our former Interns will tell you, being a LendingTree intern is challenging and structured to push the limits of what they thought they could do – and they wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Are there easier ways to spend your extra time this Spring? Of course. But a LendingTree Internship will teach you a ton which will help you land a great job once you graduate – maybe even with LendingTree.
- Writing compelling, engaging copy that can motivate consumers to action.
- Working closely with the Creative team to bring a fresh perspective to our brand voice, style and tone.
- Pitching creative ideas, collaborating with cross-functional teams and executing on project goals.
- Juggling multiple deadlines and tasks.
- Voicing your opinions and pushing the boundaries of existing creative (must be: eager to learn, unafraid of a challenge and open to exploring new concepts.)
- Expected to be inquisitive and offer an outsider perspective of our consumers and how they interact with our advertising and marketing output.
- Undergrad or grad student who will be graduating May 2021 – May 2022. 3.5+ GPA required (GPA must be listed on your resume to be considered.)
- Preferred majors include: Mass Communication, Journalism, English, Integrated Marketing Communication/Advertising/Public Relations, or Digital Information Design.
- You’ll be required to give a writing sample during the interview process.
- A link on your resume to a portfolio of what you’ve written is highly preferred.
- Must possess a love for words, a passion for people and a keen interest in advertising, marketing and/or UX.
- Should have a general understanding of how copy and design work in tandem to create powerful messages, solutions and experiences for customers.
- Comfortable working closely with a manager who wants to help you identify and further your own career goals.
- Needs to possess strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively with a team.
- Ability to GET STUFF DONE!
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
Company – LendingTree
Website: https://www.lendingtree.com/Click Here to Apply