Full Job Description
Instructional Designers are needed for the Following College-Level Courses
Excel Education Systems is seeking design for the following college-level courses: AccountingAlgebra and TrigonometryAmerican GovernmentAnatomy and Physiology
BiologyBusiness EthicsCollege AlgebraBiology
Introduction to BusinessSociology 2eIntroduction StatisticsHealth Care Administration
PrecalculusPrinciples of EconomicsPrinciples of MacroeconomicsPrinciples of Microeconomics
PsychologyU.S. HistoryAmerican Literature English Literature
English Composition ILegal StudiesMedical Billing/CodingInformation Technology
Qualifications for Instructional Designers must have experience teaching at the college level. Instructional Designers must have experience creating online courses and assessments for the particular course(s) they wish to develop. Specific qualifications include:
- A Ph.D., Ed.D or Ed.S. in a related academic discipline OR an M.S., M.A, or MBA and experience for program faculty;
- Teaching experience at the college level;
- Demonstrated experience in assessment design and creation;
- Commitment to alternative education models;
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Prior experience with remote, contract-based work and knowledge with the Canvas LMS a plus.
This is a part-time, contract position.
The successful candidate will work remotely.
Payments are made on a per-project basis.
Please email your résumé/CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Company – Excel Education Systems
Website: http://exceled.comClick Here to Apply